Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2

Here it is, the second day of November, and I have nothing exciting to write. I thought I'd try to participate in NaBloPoMo... but alas, little inspires me this moment.

I guess one thing I've been thinking about lately is how busy I am or am not. It seems that in the past several months or so, one thing a month outside the house is about my maximum. And even then, I'm behind on housework, behind on Spouses' Club stuff (I do NOT plan on being on the board again next year!), and slacking on life. I know a good part of that is time management. How do I motivate myself to do what I need to do?

3 comments:

Marian Frizzell said...

this is the million dollar question

Anonymous said...

Make a to do list every night and try to do one thing each day!

I have to be super organised now that I am working 4 days!

This seems to work for me!
L x

Jen said...

I can not figure it out either. I tend to procastinate until I'm absolutely forced. Then work really hard and intensely for maybe a day. Then forget about whatever task/project it was for oh, another year or so. :)