- Tums have become my new best friend and necessary companion.
- I volunteered today at an organization and I had to use a typewriter. A TYPEWRITER. That's a pretty good indication of the rest of the organization's stance on modernity and technology. Let's hope that I can help them update things a bit.
- We have a childbirth class tomorrow... I hope it's useful!
- Baby girl was head-down on Monday. That means the pushing in my ribs is her behind. I'm not sure what the pain in my hip is then.
- The nursery is almost set. We aired out the mattress this week and I'll work on setting up more things next week. It'll be good to have things ready.
- Anyone have a good recipe for peppermint hot chocolate that doesn't involve going to Starbucks? I've been addicted to a 12-ounce hot chocolate that costs five dollars...
Friday, November 13, 2009
Friday's thoughts...
Today's random thoughts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Claire's hiney was in my ribs until the day she was born - she never dropped. I hope your lil girl is more cooperative and moves out of your ribcage soon!
Post a Comment