Dh's school goes by mods (aka quarters) rather than by semesters. This means he has 7 weeks of school, at least one week off, then 7 more weeks of school. So anyway, last week was his fall break week - yay! We headed down to Florida for some warm weather, the ocean, and DH's family. DH's sister-in-law (I guess mine too!) just had a baby on October 10 - so we got to see Curren, our first nephew! He's beautiful! It was so difficult not to get baby fever after seeing him...
We also got to celebrate my birthday while we were down there, and had Hula Pie to celebrate :)
I got a lot of fun stuff - Netflix from DH, a cute necklace from Sean, Ashley and Curren, and my new favorite things - 'uli 'uli from DH's parents. Woohoo! I have 'uli 'uli now!!!
We spent some time with DH's grandma, who has Alzheimers. But, sometimes her personality would burst through and I could tell she was glad to see us.
This week, I've been nearly full-time with the kiddos, and DH is back to school. So that's been keeping us busy.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Julie! How fun that you went to Florida.
(what is an uli' uli'?)
Post a Comment