Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm at the delightful part of post-partum motherhood

... where my hair is falling out in chunks. And my hair is fine and thin to begin with... g-r-e-a-t. At least I live within walking distance of two wig shops, as I'm pretty sure if I continue at this rate, I'll be bald by next week.

5 comments:

Grandma G said...

I didn't know that was a part of post-partum motherhood. Never heard that one before. Are you sure you're not pulling it out? ;)

Beautiful baby, BTW!

Marian Frizzell said...

don't you know bald is the new beautiful?

Greeneyedlady said...

Julie, this is off the subject, but I was reading from Ellen's blog about slings. I have a moby wrap I've used for the grandbabies. I love it. Look at mobywrap.com. Its just a long piece of cloth, but holds the baby snugly and frees both hands. And you can use it different ways for different ages. check it out.

Swiss Ms. said...

Oh my gosh, I've never heard of this stage either. Eek!

Anonymous said...

My hair went from straight and thin crazy thick and curly... and still is! I have plenty to share, just say the word!