Friday, August 7, 2009

Around Town







We had guests in town and had fun showing them DC's highlights, so here are some pictures. It was cool too, the wife of the couple visiting us was 8 days farther along in her pregnancy than me. One of the pictures is us together - at about 20 and 21 weeks respectively.

ps- I had to include that last picture just to prove the Washington Monument doesn't always have to be coming out of my head...

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I didn't know you were in the DC area! And you aren't the only one who has the monument coming out of her head. I think its a part of the DC experience. lol.

Destry said...

I always thought the Washington monument looked best as a spear extending from someone's head. By the way, congratulations on the pregnancy, you two will make awesome parents.