Thursday, December 4, 2008

Entering brief radio silence

It's that time folks, that dreaded time, where I face my worst fear. Packing. And this time, the military isn't here to help me out. Sad day.

We're entering our last few weeks in the southern hemisphere, and packing up all of the stuff we have accumulated in the past few months. And it's A LOT. We leave tomorrow to go to New Zealand for a while, and I'm not sure if/when I'll have internet access next. We'll be staying at the cheap hotels, so Free Wi-Fi is probably not included. I'm excited to see what adventures we will have there!

I am also proud to announce that Christmas presents for CO's family are in the mail. Seriously. It's nice to have that bit of shopping done and over!

Oh, sisters, presents are on! Respond to the email I sent, please :)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Have a great trip, and happy packing :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have more adventures! Will miss the fun posts for the time being, but we will be praying for you!!!