Thursday, December 20, 2007

HWotD

Today's Hawaiian word is:

'Ohana - family, relative, clan
(also to gather together for family prayers- isn't that cool!)
"Oh-ha-nah"


I'm sad about this one because this year, my family will be spread out. My sister and her family are going to Guatemala. My parents and younger sister are in Michigan (at least for the time being). My dh and I are going to visit his family in Florida. I'm excited to be with my inlaws (really, they're cool!), but I'm also sad because my parents were supposed to go to Guatemala too, but my mom has been having really bad headaches and they couldn't go. She went to the hospital on Tuesday and they aren't exactly sure what is causing the headaches, but think it could have to do with one nerve. Please keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

Amy Carroll said...

Ohana - that is one I knew! Thanks Lilo and Stitch.

Your mom will be in my prayers Julie.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!