DH and I send out Christmas cards. DH approves of the card I create and I send them out. That works well. Then comes the issue of whether or not to send out a letter with them.
Pros of sending out letter:
- Explaining why in the world we're in a landlocked state in the South even when DH is active duty CG
- Recapping highlights of the past year of our lives for those we don't talk to often
- They're fun to write (and hopefully fun to read too)
Cons of sending out letter:
- Other than moving and explaining that, we don't have that much going on...
- They cost money to print
- Risk of sounding braggy at what we've done this year
- "We" already have a blog
What would you do? What do you do? Any advice, people?
3 comments:
I've decided not send any this year. I may start sending an email "letter" in July, like one of my friends does. It's just too much this year--plus the cost. It sounds a little bah humbug. Oh well!
I always like the letters that are sent with holiday cards. And for those family members or friends that don't keep up with your blog, it's a way to keep them up-to-date on your lives!
I love the letters I receive, too! I say send one! That being said, I haven't written one in several years because my dh doesn't like them either.
Post a Comment