DH and I at a Vanderbilt/Kentucky football game. Vanderbilt lost.
Notice how most of the fans are dressed in blue (the game was against Kentucky) and that you can see the Nashville "Parthenon" from Vandy Stadium... I guess Nashvillians like to boast that "their" Parthenon is still intact. Whatever.
And just for reference, the Greek Parthenon as we saw it about 4 months ago.
This was on our drive, somewhere in the Midwest. Look at the line underneath "Daisy Thrift Store" - let's hope they were trying to be funny. What exactly are they selling?
My friends Dave, Jen, and baby Anna. Anna was born on my birthday... well, forescore and a few years after me.
I got my hair cut today - and as my sister says, I can no longer pull off the "Eve in the garden" look. Too bad.
2 comments:
Cute hair cut! Have a great Thanksgiving, are you making the trip home? We leave today, but in the opposite direction (boo).
Your hair looks fabulous! Can't wait to finally meet you on Friday :)
Post a Comment