Hard to believe, but the fam convinced me to go bowling, and I actually liked it! I stink, but that's ok! It was good to have a smoke-free bowling experience, so my score was the only smelly thing coming out of the alley!
We had some family pictures taken by the lovely Amy Carroll, and here's one we snapped ourselves on the way out. I can't wait to see her pics!
The secret's out of the bag. No longer is this town under cover!
2 comments:
That sign is so funny!
Hey, it was fun having you guys stay with us the other night. Come any time!
Whenever we drive by this sign, I try to drive all secret and covert-like. Swiss Mr. doesn't really find it amusing. But I do it every time anyway.
I never thought of taking a picture or else it would probably be on my blog too!
Post a Comment