I was walking through Volcanoes National Park today - it was a great time! On several trails, I was by myself. Or so I thought. Apparently there were tons of birds there, and they were amazing. All of their different calls and songs were beautiful. Almost immediately the song from preschool Sunday School popped into my head
The Birdies in the Tree Tops:
The birdies in the Treetops sing their song.
The angels chant the chorus all day long,
The flowers in the garden blend their hue.
So why shouldn't I, why shouldn't you, praise Him too?
It was a great reminder to thank God for all that he's done and for all of the generosity he has shown toward me in letting me see these beautiful things he's created.
2 comments:
Hi Julie. Fun to see you in blogland too :) Katie is doing great. She has a little boy, Drew, who just turned one last month (thus, the cake). Her and her husband live in GR in a super cute older house that they are fixing up.
Juliann
Very nice blog!
My family and I wish you and your husband well on your move to Nashville!
Will be in touch and thank you for signing my blog!
Aloha
Layne Luna
Post a Comment