I'm on email lists for several airlines. They send out "weekly" messages with their top "deals." Each email is divided into two parts - deals from our city and deals from other cities. Great. I'm glad I can fly to Akron for "cheap" (it doesn't look like a deal to me), but really, do you have to rub it in as to which cities have actual good deals on airline tickets? DC only has good deals to ONE city? Why is the "deals from other cities" section 10 times larger than my city?
Miami to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic probably is a bargain at $74 each way. I'd like to go there. But wait, I don't live in Miami. Why in the world do you have to rub it in that people in an already warm climate with good, cheap, food (ie Cuban sandwiches - so yummy) readily available can "get away" for so cheaply while I am stuck in not warm DC with only a deal to Ohio?
(I love you, Jen, and someday will go visit you - apparently there are lots of good deals to be had.)
2 comments:
HA! I was just about to say, "Hey! Wait a minute! You could come visit me!" but then I read the end. Akron isn't actually all that close to me anyway. :)
Made me laugh. That flight to Akron sounds facinating..... ok maybe not. lol.
Post a Comment