Anyone who knows me fairly well will realize that I'm not the best at time management. I leave things to the last minute, then rush through them. I never know how long it will realistically take me to get somewhere (especially with a baby!) no matter what Google Maps says. I realize I need to get better at it, and I'm starting to improve.
I discovered today that I have a LONG way to go to compete with some others in the time management field. DC-ers have won the game.
Today, while stopped at a red light, a man got out of his car. That's kind of a cultural no-no. I watched him. As he stepped out of the car, he had something in his hand. Windex. And a paper towel. He proceeded to clean his back window and side windows of his car. He then returned to his seat. All before the light changed to green.
2 comments:
now that's talent. amazing.
I'm finally getting good at having everything with school and personal things with a good timely fashion but I doubt I will ever be that good!
Post a Comment