The other day my niece asked me if I am allergic to anything. I said no (it's probably not appropriate to talk about birth control pills with a 4 year old). I asked her if she's allergic to anything. She said yes - "bears and dinosaurs." Come to think of it, those are probably hereditary.
Maybe I should add them to my allergy list... (along with work and housecleaning).
4 comments:
You make me laugh! :)
Pfft. I'm only allergic to some species of dinosaur: the ones big enough to eat me, should they suddenly reappear on Earth.
Too cute!
Cats, pollen, cypress trees, cut grass .... are you really allergic to the pill?! Is it a chemical in it or something? Lou xx
I like to say that I'm allergic to cheese and eggs. They make me want to barf. Does that count as an allergy?
Post a Comment