Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's up with the weather?

So we've been having colder than normal weather here. And it has me all confused. Around Easter, we had some 90*+ days. That was unseasonably warm and left me scrambling for clothes in which to dress baby girl. I find that it's hard for me NOT to dress her in layer upon layer of clothes because that's exactly what I had to do for so long when she was born. Enter Easter weekend: It's hot Hot HOT. I'm still trying to put a onesie underneath everything. I teach myself to reject this desire.

Enter cold weather IN MAY. I no longer have those layers for baby girl. Most of the stuff she's in right now (3-6 months, 6 months, or 6-9 months) is summery. I have two longsleeved onesies that she wears every other day now, in a nice little rotation. I had to retrain myself how to layer her clothes... how to make sure she's warm at night. Everything. I look forward to taking her to Florida where I'll be able to dress her in warm clothes again!

Gosh, my life is boring. Sorry.

3 comments:

Marian Frizzell said...

we can change this. want to hang out?

Anonymous said...

I have the opposite prob in that its starting to get really cold but I'm not sure how many layers to put on as I dont want him too hot- being a summer baby. Plus I have a heap of gorgeous tees that I'm afraid he wont wear again as its too cold- but I have been popping a tee over a long sleeve onsie - to get more wear... L x

ktb said...

no worries - i love you anyways.