... and I find myself with little to talk about. Only CO and I seem to be excited about the amount of poopy diapers. Then again, baby girl rolled over last night from her back to her stomach, and that was pretty exciting.
Spring has sprung and the blossoms are in full swing. Very pretty to look at, but apparently I'm allergic to something. I'm holed up in the house, wondering how much longer it's going to last.
Hmm... I need to find some blogging inspiration again. Baby girl will provide tons of fodder once she starts talking, but as of right now, most of the conversation is one-sided, with me providing running commentary of our days. Any suggestions?
2 comments:
She is so beautiful and growing up so quickly. These times can sure be boring, but watching the amazing little things babies do, can be purely magical too. I hope you are still loving every minute of parenthood.
Post a Comment