Congratulations!! She is beautiful (and I have been waiting impatiently both to see her and to hear what her middle name is. I love it!)
Love the meaning of her middle name! :)
She's beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations! Truly a gift.
i was wondering what makana meant in Hawaiian! so we def need to meet up in Hawaii at some point so the babies can meet - and she can meet her big aunty Lou!L xx
I am so happy for you two! (well, three!) Hope you're loving mommyhood!! How big/long was she? She looks like a lil peanut! :)
Congrats!!!!! i'm so excited for you and your hubby! glad to hear everything is great!
hey, congratulations! hope i get to meet baby soulmate one day!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations!! She is beautiful (and I have been waiting impatiently both to see her and to hear what her middle name is. I love it!)
Love the meaning of her middle name! :)
She's beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations! Truly a gift.
i was wondering what makana meant in Hawaiian! so we def need to meet up in Hawaii at some point so the babies can meet - and she can meet her big aunty Lou!
L xx
I am so happy for you two! (well, three!) Hope you're loving mommyhood!! How big/long was she? She looks like a lil peanut! :)
Congrats!!!!! i'm so excited for you and your hubby! glad to hear everything is great!
hey, congratulations! hope i get to meet baby soulmate one day!
Post a Comment