Thursday, June 18, 2009

Newsflash


This is our news update for the past month or so...

- We found a house in DC and signed a 2 year lease. It's in one of my favorite little cities just outside DC and the house is cute. We'll have 3 bedrooms, so come on over for a visit!

- CO had a great time on his surf trip to Central America and he didn't come back with any diseases!

- We've been relaxing in Florida with CO's family. He's out golfing with his dad, brother, and sister now. I've been busy trying to get things in order for nursing school. It isn't working so well.

- We go back to DC this weekend, and CO starts work officially on Monday. Our playtime is over :(

I think that's about it for now :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what's the update on nursing school? Lou

(A Little) Gris Gris said...

So, you're here. I think the other Julie is here. I'm nearly done with work. It's time to get together!

Ellen said...

Being disease free is always a plus ;) I'm sorry things aren't working out so well on the nursing front.