A while back ago, Swiss Ms. was kind enough to send me her favorite Swiss treat (Choco Bananas!!!). I savored them (aka didn't even share them with CO) and cherished every bite. And then guess what I saw the other day - Meijer has them! Who knew!?!?!
Swiss Ms, I guess this is good news for when you come back to the states! I still like them from you better!
4 comments:
That sign is great! We don't have those kind of signs at our Meijer, but yes, we love Meijer. Just the other day my mom said, "Thanks for telling me to go to Meijer. I went there and got stuff and think I paid way less than at Family Fare!" Hello!! Welcome to lower prices Mom!
One of the things I SO miss about Michigan!
SIGH.
jules- can you email me your new phone number- i want to call you!! Lou x
Post a Comment