CO will graduate soon with an MBA (if he finishes this paper tonight and does well on his exams). Do you think this dress is appropriate for a business school graduation??
Hmmm.... I haven't been to a graduation in years. I have no idea. My thoughts: You look great in it, so you should wear it! :) Congrats to CO!! We skipped Brian's Master's graduation from Purdue. We had a little party when his diploma came.
As long as you feel comfortable in it, no one will care if it was appropriate or not. It is all about how you wear it... not what you wear. Plus it's probably going to be warm.
6 comments:
Hmmm.... I haven't been to a graduation in years. I have no idea. My thoughts: You look great in it, so you should wear it! :) Congrats to CO!! We skipped Brian's Master's graduation from Purdue. We had a little party when his diploma came.
As long as you feel comfortable in it, no one will care if it was appropriate or not. It is all about how you wear it... not what you wear. Plus it's probably going to be warm.
My two cents.
I say go for it, you look fantastic in it!
As long as you wear that cute hat! haha.
I'm not sure what I know about fashion... day time graduation? I think it's more than appropriate.
of course!
you can dress up or down!
and you look wonderful in it!
Lou
Post a Comment