I'm sorry it wasn't something in your top 5, that really stinks! I'm glad you know, at least, that always makes me feel better about it in some ways.
DC? at least its not Mobile...Lou. x
Is it DC? I'm on the edge of my seat now! If so, you'll be 4 hours from us in NYC. You must come visit!
Ok, NOW I'm seeing this. Sorry I'm not with the times. I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted. :( I agree with Lou, at least it wasn't Mobile! LOL
Great blog yoou have here
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sorry it wasn't something in your top 5, that really stinks! I'm glad you know, at least, that always makes me feel better about it in some ways.
DC? at least its not Mobile...Lou. x
Is it DC? I'm on the edge of my seat now! If so, you'll be 4 hours from us in NYC. You must come visit!
Ok, NOW I'm seeing this. Sorry I'm not with the times.
I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted. :( I agree with Lou, at least it wasn't Mobile! LOL
Great blog yoou have here
Post a Comment