I've heard of Pandora for a while now. I used to listen at my work back when I was at George Washington University... ah, the memories. Now that I have a desk to sit at regularly again, I have made Pandora part of my daily life!
What is Pandora? Well, it's a free radio station that you create. So what you do is sign up (for free) and put in your favorite artist or song. I put in Jack Johnson. All day long they play me Jack Johnson-esque songs. I listen to Ben Harper, John Mayer, and several chill artists, including Jack Johnson. It's great. I also created a "Michael Buble" station and I listened to that all day today. Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Harry Connick, Jr., Ella Fitzgerald, Norah Jones - it was fabulous just to listen to things that fit my mood. And no commercials! Yay!
I love it. Pandora.com friends! You can too! I have yet to figure out how to get a good Hawaiian music station, but it's definitely worth it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment