This site has a bunch of cute baby booties and blankets. We don't need them... but if you do, all of the money goes to a family adopting a baby from Ethiopia - sounds like a good idea to me!
This stuff is so cute! I'm thinking about getting a blanket for Ella. I was also in a kids' store in East Grand Rapids today telling my friend about it, and the lady said they had just ordered a bunch of stuff from her for their store.
Hey Julie, I love hearing about your adventures and your pictures are great! I hope you are doing well. From the looks of things, you are having tons of fun. About these baby things...do you know the family? How did you hear about it? Thanks.
2 comments:
This stuff is so cute! I'm thinking about getting a blanket for Ella. I was also in a kids' store in East Grand Rapids today telling my friend about it, and the lady said they had just ordered a bunch of stuff from her for their store.
Hey Julie,
I love hearing about your adventures and your pictures are great! I hope you are doing well. From the looks of things, you are having tons of fun. About these baby things...do you know the family? How did you hear about it? Thanks.
Post a Comment